PALAVANI JUDO CLUB
is proud to present the
GEORGII ZANTARAIA MASTERCLASS
with the World Champion, 5 Times World Medalist and Double European Champion
[ZEBEDA REKHVIASHVILI* Please read IMPORTANT NOTICE below.]
the 4 Time European Teams Champion, 2017 Paris and Ekaterinburg Grand Slam Medalist
now joined by
EUAN BURTON MBE
the 3 Time European & 2 Time World Bronze Medalist and 2014 Commonwealth Games Champion
Sunday, 18 February 2018
Registrations from 9.30am
1st Half: 11am to 1pm
Break: 1pm to 2pm
2nd Half: 2pm to 4pm + Extra time for Photos & Autographs.
Learn from Champions, Become a Champion!
Practice Attack & Defence Tactics and See How Elite Athletes Adapt to New Rules.
Watch and participate in top Analysis & Demonstration.
Practice under the Supervision of Georgii Zantaraia and Zebeda Rekhviashvili.
Ask Questions and discover more about the life of a Champion!
Open to All Judo Associations. Everyone is welcome in Judo!
This event also qualifies as a Coaching Revalidation course for BJA coaches,
but all other coaches and athletes from other Judo Associations are welcome!
**IMPORTANT NOTICE AS AT THURSDAY 15 FEBRUARY 2018**
Dear Judo Family
Further to recent developments during the Paris Grand Slam, we have been informed that Zebeda will not be able to travel to the UK for reasons beyond our control.
We have not let this affect us or the Masterclass, however, and just as diamonds are created under pressure such is the man that decided to join us as soon as we heard the news about Zebeda yesterday: Three Time European & Two Time World Bronze Medalist and 2014 Commonwealth Games Champion, Euan BURTON!
We are very excited to be members of such a supportive and versatile family that refuses to fall on its back no matter what!
This move does not, in any way, affect the teaching material of Georgii Zantaraia; if anything, with Euan’s expertise on the mat, it shall only make things better.
Georgii has now arrived in London and we are looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Should you require any information or clarification, please contact us.
**END OF NOTICE.**
How To Book
5 Easy Steps
1. Select the Correct Price According to Participant’s Age as Below (See Bottom of Current Webpage).
2. Insert One Name & Surname Each Time and Click “Add to Cart”
3. On PayPal’s page, click Continue Shopping to Add More Tickets or Proceed to Checkout and Complete Payment.
Note: You can pay with your usual credit or debit card and do not need to have or to create a new PayPal account.
If you are booking through your mobile device, Android, iOS or other, you may have to download the PayPal app but still will not have to create a PayPal account.
4. Download the Official Entry Form & Waiver by Clicking HERE (Opens In A New Tab So You Can Continue Reading Below).
5. Complete the said Forms and Send By Email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Bring Completed Forms at Registration.
A. £25 for participants aged 10 to 15.
B. £40 for participants aged 16 and over.
C. Free for each Coach accompanying a minimum of 10 students.
D. £10 Spectator’s Fee.*
*Two spectator parents/guardians accompanying a child aged 10 to 15 enter free of charge (two parents/guardians per child).
E. Special Arrangements for group bookings and Disability Support Arrangements Available. Please contact us at email@example.com
Contact Us for Club Bookings.
Video Recording and/or Distribution of teaching sections is not allowed.
PLACES ARE FILLING UP FAST! BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
BOOK TICKETS HERE!!!
- To book tickets from the three different categories below, simply add the first ticket of your choice to the Cart and click ‘Continue Shopping’ on PayPal’s webpage.
- You will not be charged until you complete the Checkout Process.
- You do not need to have or to create a new PayPal account to make payment.
You can pay with your usual credit or debit card.
- Booking on a computer is immediate. Booking by phone (iOS, Android or other) may require downloading the PayPal app but you still will not have to create a PayPal account.
- For security purposes, payments are collected by NEMEAR LTD and each transaction will appear on your bank feed as ‘PAYPAL PALAVANI JUDO CLUB’.
- For any enquiries or assistance with booking & payments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email us your phone number to request a call-back! We are here to help!
THANK YOU AND SEE YOU AT THE MASTERCLASS!!!